Middleton Hospital Established


Places No Comments

Middleton Hospital was established as a quarantine camp for the isolation, investigation and treatment of patients with dangerous infectious diseases including smallpox, plague and cholera in 1909. The Hospital was named after Dr. W.R.C. Middleton who was an elected a member of the Straits Medical Council.

Blog at WordPress.com. Entries RSS Comments RSS   Theme: Basic by ThemeLab.