HDB Launch Executive Condominium Scheme

Nation Building, Places 11 Comments

The Executive Condominium (EC) is a HDB scheme that provide home owners with 99-year leasehold apartments with all the appearance and facilities of a private condominiums. However, it will be governed by similar HDB’s policy of subsidy and conditions on application and re-sale. The scheme is to cater to the well-to-do household and as a bridge between private and public housing.

EC is targeted at professional couples with household income of up to $10,000 a month to own private housing. EC projects are strata-titled apartments with facilities comparable to private condominiums. New EC units are sold with initial eligibility and ownership restrictions similar to public housing, but at a higher income ceiling of $10,000 per month. Eligible first-timers who purchase new ECs can also apply for a housing subsidy in the form of a $30,000 CPF grant. The ownership restrictions for ECs are relaxed in phases at 5-year and 10-year intervals after the Temporary Occupation Permit for the project is attained.

EC
Photo Credit: Flickr.

Tags: .

11 Responses to “HDB Launch Executive Condominium Scheme”

1. Reader wrote:
    On September 27th, 2015 at 7:33 am

How do I start my own website about fantasy sports?

2. Reader wrote:
    On September 27th, 2015 at 11:44 am

I have a blog that’s private, so no one else sees it, but I still want to make it look nice. How can I personalize my blog without fucking it all up?.

3. Reader wrote:
    On September 28th, 2015 at 10:02 am

If I publish my articles to my school paper are they copyrighted or do I have any ownership over them?

4. Reader wrote:
    On October 10th, 2015 at 2:19 am

i know you write in it but what else?. what are some good websites to start a blog and what topics should i do?.

5. Reader wrote:
    On July 6th, 2016 at 9:39 am

“Asking questions are in fact pleasant thing if you are not understanding anything totally, but this article provides fastidious understanding yet.”

6. Reader wrote:
    On July 6th, 2016 at 2:34 pm

Rw3OP9 You, my pal, ROCK! I found exactly the information I already searched everywhere and just couldn at locate it. What an ideal web-site.

7. Reader wrote:
    On August 3rd, 2016 at 10:39 pm

Ty3dSC Thank you for this impressive report. I am refreshed following reading this. Thank you!

8. Reader wrote:
    On November 27th, 2016 at 11:10 am

“Thank you ever so for you post. Will read on…”

9. Reader wrote:
    On November 27th, 2016 at 3:06 pm

rhrrUA some truly fantastic content on this internet site , thankyou for contribution.

10. Reader wrote:
    On May 11th, 2017 at 12:57 am

We are a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your web site given us with valuable information to work on. You’ve done an impressive job and our entire community will be grateful to you.

11. Reader wrote:
    On April 17th, 2018 at 4:14 am

“Greetings! Very helpful advice within this article! It’s the little changes that make the biggest changes. Thanks for sharing!”